Saturday, December 31, 2011

For your brokenhearted soul, an Oasis.

What I have enjoyed in the past 2 weeks:
1. Not having to feel the rubber of my crocs.
2. Long toe and finger nails.
3. Guangzhou street food and exotic pets market.
4. Long deep sleeps in the afternoon. Waking up drowsy and totally disorientated.
5. BEAST/B2ST. I guess deep down I'm still a k-pop junkie. Anybody wants to go for their concert?
6. Being anti social. Really, I did enjoy this.
7. Repeating senseless YouTube videos that make me happy. And I think that's more than enough for now.
8. Music.

Some, amongst many others that have been plagued by the overall cloud of 'STUDY YOUR DISGUSTINGLY DRY ORTHOPAEDICS NOTES'. Meh, I did a
pretty good job ignoring it.

I wrote out a list of what I have learnt in 2011. Topping the list would be the very essential 'shit happens'. The most reviewed and ingrained lesson that will probably crown the list for many years to come. I can feel it in my bones.

Every year there's this period of regret and finality. Sometimes more than once a year. And accompanied by wanderlust and dreams of a parallel, alternate path. Keeps my head above the water.

So now I know what 2011 brought, it's not been particularly satisfying but i learnt quite some stuff and thats what matters. Now, 2012. Ah, welcome. I am quite looking forward to you.

Happy new year loves!

No comments: