Saturday, February 18, 2012

That you make up for all that you lack.

It's breathtaking how calm the sea is after the rain. Even the sun doesn't seem to want to break the homogenous pale blue grey of the sea and sky.

This week I learned something new again. Just how deep cuts have to be for them to leave scars. I tried some sweet madness.
Also, some important points in clinical years;
1. Sometimes, just suck thumb.
2. Or suck up.
3. Verbal diarrhea is a useful skill.
4. Train your brain to disconnect when regurgitating "this is the x-ray of blah blah blah". Really does save ass sometimes.

And no joke, I had really bad GE for one whole week. Attacks of colicky pain and mucoid stool. But I loved SGH too much to take leave. Either that or med sch has really damaged my brain.

Next year, we will be M5. I can't wait to graduate. And only 3 more months till I pack up and leave. I can do this. I know I can.

Itachi just melts my heart. His tear troughs are heartbreaking.


No comments: