Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Body has not yet adjusted to Singapore timing. Might as well because it's only a week till I fly. Again. Supposed to be reading on the use of allografts in ACL repairs but Adele and Sara Bareilles are way way too good. Am also currently way too annoyed that the conference coincides with my anaesthesia posting (whywhywhyy?!) to pay it any attention. 
But if there's anything I learnt this past 1.5 years. Everything works out for the best. Well, mostly.

Had some melt in your mouth kind of Japanese food. Slowly learning to chew at a reasonable pace and garnish meals with conversation. 

On my way to becoming a better person. The better person.

Been missing India. Well, the company, more like. I even miss being conned. 


Been thinking rather sadly about how I would love but cannot afford a wide angle lens. And wondering what exactly am I going to do with a 55-300mm lens in sg. Find meself some wildlife? And damn, 130 bucks on an overrated, rather inadequate camera bag. All odds against it. Ergo, I think I'm pretty sold on that. 
Ergo; my new favourite word. 

No problem is so big or complicated that it can't be run away from.

No comments: