Am unreasonably tired again. Period has been coming in 2 week intervals, talk about menorrhagia. Think I need to get a Hb check soon :/
Been actively trying to not think about anything in particular but then the hormones come and bam whoop dee doo I'm close to becoming the same old same old mess again.
That rush of emotions when I'm at the plane door 13000 feet up, or at the edge of a cliff. That moment when I have to breathe like never before because I don't know if I'll be able to again. Feel the rush of air into my lungs. And that's when I feel the most alive. Coffee and adrenaline, sustenance for the soul.
Went into the mortuary 2 days ago, met a doctor from Lokun 8. He glanced over in the middle of dicing up a brain and -yeah I remember, the girl who likes photography. That he called me a different name is not of significance.
So I went to beautiful places, explored them through the lens, cared too much, then too little. And at the end of it all still the same socially intolerant girl but decided to maybe start liking myself abit more and to care more and less in better proportions.
I do miss the pacific ocean. Very very much. And would like to learn how to surf sometime in the near future.
her heart was a secret garden,
and the walls were very high.
No comments:
Post a Comment