Thursday, December 08, 2011

And Piglet grinned to himself, thinking how lucky he was to have a best friend like Pooh.

All I want to do during the holidays is play with my new lens. Although I think that will hardly be the case. Planning trips to the botanic gardens, museums, parks and science centres, of course with plans to drag a friend along and bum off his expertise.


But ah, the lens is only as good as the soul of the picture. 


So sweet=) I miss him hahaha AWWW.
It makes me smile, remembering how happy I was. Miss the familiarity of KTPH surg. Of improving every day. Of morning coffee and cranky cute bosses.
Dislike Ortho, dislike NUH, dislike the hierarchal system, dislike the long corridors and aseptic smells.
But yes, lets move on. I'm sure I'll be back someday.

I think I am too strong willed, judgmental, patronizingly pitying of people who are perfectly happy without my opinion, and in general, too pissed off with nothing in particular and everything in general. It's not good to do things for me, it's not good to be my friend, it's not good trying to get close to me and find out who I am. I am not the person you think I am.
Above all, I suppose I am an insecure wreck trying to prove myself to ghosts of people who don't matter anymore and whose opinion I don't really care about.

Mugmugmug. Also, I am a foamy foamy fomite.

the museum of everything is open. 

No comments: