Thursday, May 31, 2012

2 down and 48 to go.

Legs covered in the most monstrous bites ever. 


Project Lokun 11.











Beautiful people, beautiful places.
Sweat, mozzies, crickets, drugs, toilets, heat rash, big spoonfuls of food, leg shaking, cold beers, stars, stars, late late nights, laughs, mud, the history of love and damn, I'm still stuck on the stars. I'm half convinced that it was the stars that made me return. And I think, I'm somewhat there.

Am currently in not-so-incredible India. Perhaps because I have not yet had the time to view it through the lens. Am either trudging around in the hospital or clutching my bag in wearied suspicion of every single breathing human.
It was 46 degrees today. We made a unanimous decision to return and languish in the hotel room while the sun completed it's afternoon rounds. It is quite amazing how things function here. The chaos is just... organised. Medicine here is practiced on the basis of saving a life, not avoiding lawsuits.

Re reading the History of Love. Goosebumps tearful kind of good.

Have decided life is better through the lens. And with photoshop.

scratch scratch scratch.

wanderlust; the great desire to travel and rove about.

No comments: