Friday, June 08, 2012

The New Girl in Town.

Homecoming with a whole new arsenal of clothes and a spanking new lens. Unfortunately change doesn't come as easily as new clothes. At the end of the day, still same old same old scars and heart.

Been thinking about this academic year and how I've never drank or worked so hard before. Still attempting to shake off the niggling feeling that I am wholesomely undeserving of any kind of recognition for work that was just a tiring distraction from inner demons. If I'm honest, I don't think I did it for the patients or for the grades. I just did it because I needed something to do. 

Am very worried about next week. 

About my new lens. It's huge and unbalanced on my tiny tiny D3000 body. Click click click.

when you're happy like a fool, let it take you over.

No comments: